Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Big 3-0

Today is my birthday- the big 3-0. It is crazy to think that I'm 30 now- am I freaking out about being 30? No! I thought for sure that this birthday would be tough for me, and I'm thankful that it's not. I have had a great 30 years and have nothing to be sad about.
I started off the day by cuddling with my two favorite people, it was a great start to the day. The rest of the day was "business as usual" - a busy day at work & evening at home. We're going to dinner this weekend, which is really all I need. Making a big fuss over birthday's just isn't me- I'm thankful to have family around to share this day- low key is just me :)

I do have to share this silly rap that my little sister Nikki wrote & performed for me over the phone:

Yo sista you rock
Around the clock

You are so cool
And I ain't no fool

Your life is a flutter
So hang on to your putter

Cuz life goes by fast
Soon you'll be in casts

Thirty ain't nuttin
You can still button your buttons

So have a good birthday
On this wonderful Thursday

Happy birthday
I love you!


With that- I'm off to enjoy what I'm sure will be a very exciting episode of Dora the Explorer with my little man....oh the life :)

1 comments:

STACEY November 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Aw! A very happy (belated) birthday to you!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP