Friday, July 31, 2009

Potty Time!!

We bought a little potty a month or so ago that has been sitting in the bathroom- Jaxson will sit on it & understands what it is but has never actually put two & two together. So last night he's in the bathtub & tells me "poop", I asked him if he needed to sit on the potty & he said "yes, potty". So I put him on it & he sits there for a little- kind of smiling at me but I wasn't sure if he was just doing his usual where he just sits on it for fun. So I stand him up to get him back in the tub and..... he went potty in there! We were so excited for him & the smile on his face was priceless. We poured it into the big potty & Jaxson said "bye, bye potty"- it was so cute. I'm not sure if this will go anywhere- but its a good place to start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Welcome to The Richter Zone. This blog is a collection of photos and stories of our life.

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP